DFS: State Expansions: 214 Maximum Frontier Size: 362 Path Cost to Solution: 137 Search Time: 13 ms Final Score: 0
BFS: State Expansions: 2554 Maximum Frontier Size: 118 Path Cost to Solution: 42 Search Time: 112 ms Final Score: 63
Uniform: State Expansions: 2559 Maximum Frontier Size: 121 Path Cost to Solution: 42 Search Time: 108 ms Final Score: 63
AStar State Expansions: 2509 Maximum Frontier Size: 121 Path Cost to Solution: 42 Search Time: 116 ms Final Score: 63
DFS: State Expansions: 181 Maximum Frontier Size: 300 Path Cost to Solution: 122 Search Time: 14 ms FInal Score: 0
BFS: State Expansions: 2538 Maximum Frontier Size: 135 Path Cost to Solution: 46 Search Time: 111 ms Final Score: 59
Uniform: State Expansions: 2540 Maximum Frontier Size: 134 Path Cost to Solution: 46 Search Time: 113 ms Final Score: 59
AStar: State Expansions: 2542 Maximum Frontier Size: 138 Path Cost to Solution: 46 Search Time: 120 ms Final Score: 59
I noticed that the state expansions are similar with BFS, Uniform and A*, isn't that something to worry about? Does that mean my heuristics are no good? I noticed Heiðar's team only needed 991 state expansions to a solution in world 1 using A*.
I'm going to try my search on one of the bigger worlds.
If the number of state expansion with A* is the same as with BFS/UCS then your heuristics is not helping. Maybe h(s) is the same for most of the states. In that case A* will perform similar to UCS. Slight differences between the algorithms might arise from changes in the order in which you expand states with the same evaluation. This could explain the difference between BFS and UCS, which should be the same otherwise.
You'll probably run out of memory with the big problems unless you have a really good heuristics. I guess I made those environments a bit too hard. I uploaded some with increasing difficulty, so you can see how far you get.